Here is what the 4 loops of the 50km lap look like, with their relative difficulty (distance & incline):
- North loop: 12.5km (Blue) - 645m ascent
- South loop:: 16km ( Green) - 790m ascent
- West loop: 10.4km ( Red) - 384m ascent
- East loop: 12.5km ( Yellow) - 235m ascent
The course is designed to achive completion for :
- ALL of the Trekers
- The vast majority of the Relay Team
- The majority of the MTB
- Many Solo Runners
- All relay changes will be happening at Basecamp. Feel free to bring your Friends and Family as well.
- the route to the Start is Sedan Friendly: You can come with your Ferrari, park it at Basecamp and leave it there the all day.
- relay participants must NOT drive around in a 4x4 following the athlete of their team.
Runners & Mountain Bike Course detail ( 06:15AM start): North > South > West > East
Trek Course detail (06:15AM start): North > South
KMZ & GPX
will be shared soon.