- This event has passed.
Al Oula Triple Stairs Challenge – Ramadan 1441
April 30 @ 18:30 – May 24 @ 03:30
Challenge yourself for 3 weekends during the Holy month of Ramadan with Al Oula Stair Climbing Challenge by Hejaz Ultra.
- Challenge 1: Thursday, April 30th 2020 18:30 – Sunday, May 3rd 2020 03:30
- Challenge 2: Thursday, May 14th 2020 18:30 – Sunday, May 17th 2020 03:30
- Challenge 3: Thursday, May 21th 2020 18:30 – Sunday, May 24th 2020 03:30
Select one day for each Challenge . or repeat the Challenge multiple times and report the best effort of the weekend. You will receive a Secure method to upload your results.
- Challenge 1:
- Adults: 30 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Teens: 15 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Children: 5 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Challenge 2:
- Adults: 60 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Teens: 30 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Children: 10 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Challenge 3 aka Hejaz Ultra Stairs-Unlimited:
- Adults: Iftar (18:59 ) to Suhur( 04:15) the next day
- Teens: 45 mins “As many stairs as you can”
- Children: 15 mins “As many stairs as you can”
Note: For Hejaz Ultra Stairs-Unlimited, you may pause as many times as you wish … you can report the total numbers of stairs climbed over as many sessions as you want . just stick to the period between Iftar and Suhur the next day. It can be Thursday to Friday, Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday.
For EACH Challenge, results must be uploaded before Sunday noon following the weekend.
How to count Stairs?
- Your Sports Watch or Smart Phone may be able to count them but we believe it is not accurate. It is great for tracking your daily fitness, but NOT for this competitive challenge.
- We suggest that once you find your staircase, you count how many stairs you have on the flight / floor. It is likely to be between 13 & 16. If you will climb multiple floors, count them all. they may not all be identical.
- You should still use your watch as a timer.
- You only need to count how many flight / floor you climb and how for the last one during the allotted time, yes, you will need to count the steps.
How to upload the count of stairs?
Registered athletes will receive a link for you to upload your count of stairs.
- ALAHLI BANK SA 631 000 001 135 667 000 0101
- ALAWWAL BANK SA 555 000 000 005 502 339 8000
- SAMBA SA 584 000 000 000 000 452 0335
- AL RAJHI BANK SA 028 000 024 060 801 032 8003