October 15, 2021
Hejaz50 v7 Training:
Hejaz50 v7 will take place on 03 December 2021. Time to start Training on the Trail!
Join Hejaz Ultra this coming Friday for a Trail Run with Tough Ross on the location of the Race. Don’t get caught off guard!
- Distance planned: up to 22km with 750m d+ elevation. This will be 11km out and 11km back. You may turn around before the 11km mark and run a shorter distance. (You may want to enable “back-to-start” / “breadcrumb” mode on your GPS watch/tracking app to find your way back.)
- Location: H50V7 start (donut loop)
- Requirement: Double Vaccination/Tawakkalna , 2L+ of water, Sunscreen/Hat/ (trail) Running Shoes,…
- 05:15AM Meeting at the Briman Road Side Mosque (https://goo.gl/maps/MoVsaSMFGTM7vCBp9)
- 05:25AM Drive to H50v7 (Donut loop) start
- 05:45AM START
- 09:00AM Complete the run – Head back to Jeddah