November 20 @ 06:30 - 18:30
The new installment of the longest foot race series organized in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is BACK. After five successful Hejaz50 and one Hejaz100 back in February 2017, you can now register for the Hejaz50 v6.
- Hejaz50 v6 will have a total incline of 1895m+ ascent. ( compared to1200m for Hejaz50 v5 )
- We will have a new BaseCamp
- The 50km includes 5 loops of 10km (379m+ ascent each), alternating counter-clockwise and clockwise.
- Athletes must Check-out and Check back in at the start and end finish of each lap.
- Trekkers/Hikers will do only one counter-clockwise loop then one clockwise loop.
- Runners and MTB Riders may stop at any time, but to qualify for victory they must complete the 5 loops.
Hejaz50 MTB’ers, runners and trekkers will all start at 06:30 AM.
There will be an overall cut-off time of 12hours for the 50km athletes. There will also be intermediate cut-offs.
This is YOUR race. You can ride your Mountain Bike. You can walk. And, of course, you can run. You can’t miss it.
- Volunteer 4×4
Race entry fee
The Fee is not transferable and not refundable.
- 79 SAR EID Special: July 25 – Aug 5th 2020 23:55
- 149 SAR Early Bird: Aug 6th – Oct 2nd 2020 23:55
- 179 SAR: Oct 3rd 2020 – Nov 3rd 2020 23:55
- 229 SAR Late Fee: Nov 4th 2020 – Nov 23rd 2020 17:00
- Athletes MUST carry with them at least 1.5 liters of water. it must NOT be in a disposable plastic water bottle by fear that this bottle might be disposed of in the wild. Athletes can use hydration packs, belts, backpacks at their convenience.
- Hat / Buff (protection against sand storm)
- Sun glasses
- Fully charged phone
- Toilet paper