November 20, 2020 @ 06:30 – 18:30
The new installment of the longest foot race series organized in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is BACK. After five successful Hejaz50 and one Hejaz100 back in February 2017, you can now register for the Hejaz50 v6.
- Hejaz50 v6 will have a total incline of 1065m+ ascent.
- We will have a new BaseCamp
- Trekkers/Hikers will do 16km.
- Runners and MTB Riders may also stop at km 16km but doing so would not qualify for victory.
Hejaz50 MTB’ers, runners and trekkers will all start at 06:30 AM.
There will be an overall cut-off time of 12hours for the 50km athletes. There will also be intermediate cut-offs.
This is YOUR race. You can ride your Mountain Bike. You can walk. And, of course, you can run. You can’t miss it.
- Trek: 14km
- MTB: 18km, 30km, 42km, 55km ( the total distance is 55km, but you may stop at one of the ControlPoint )
- RUN: 18km, 30km, 42km, 55km ( the total distance is 55km, but you may stop at one of the ControlPoint )
- Volunteer 4×4
Race entry fee:
The Fee is not transferable and not refundable.
Due to the current condition of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are currently planning to limit the number of tickets to 50 only, following the regulation of the competent Saudi Authorities. ( updated 2020-06-25)
- Athletes MUST carry with them at least 2 liters of water. it must NOT be in a disposable plastic water bottle by fear that this bottle might be disposed of in the wild. Athletes can use hydration packs, belts, backpacks at their convenience.
- Hat / Buff (protection against sand storm)
- Sun glasses
- Fully charged phone
- Toilet paper
Note: you will be awarded 3 iTRA points as a finisher of this race. To register for the UTMB®, it is necessary to have a minimum of 10 points from a maximum of 2 races. To register for the TDS®, it is necessary to have a minimum of 8 points in 1 or 2 races. To register for the CCC®, it is necessary to have a minimum of 6 points in 1 or 2 races. Hejaz50 finishers will already have 1 foot inside the CCC®
7 people are attending Hejaz50 v6