- This event has passed.
Al Oula Tarawih 1442 Half-Marathon & 10km
Following the direction of the competent bodies of the government of Saudi Arabia, we are restricting the number of participants to 20 for each distance:
- 20 runners – Half-Marathon runners ( 21.1km )
- 20 runners – 10km runners
- We will NOT be able to invite hikers this year to join us due to logistics constraints.
- 10 runners on Thursday 29th April night for the Committee Run ( Hejaz Ultra Committee members will run the same course in a non-competitive environment no-thrill the day before to support the runners on the day. If you can’t run on the official day of the race Friday April 30th, you can join us. You will still get your Race souvenir, your time will show on the ranking but won’t be able to claim a podium )
Join us to unite the running community and support Al Oula Foundation.
We are not legally allowed to accept donations for Al Oula so we invite you to donate directly to Al Oula foundation if you wish to. Details are below.
Please note that this year we will be having a ROAD race and not a trail race. The complexity of organizing TWO trail runs was out of reach for our small group of volunteers. We hope to return to trail racing as soon as the COVID situation will have eased and as soon as we can run together again!
You will NEED a head Torch. If you do not own one you can lease one from us for an additional 15 SAR for the night. If you own one, select the Bring-Your-Own option when you book your ticket.
There will be water every 5km. You will probably want to carry water with you in addition to the water provided.
The course is Road/Tarmac but is NOT flat: Here is the elevation for each distance…
- Half Marathon: D+= 402m ( Yes . this is an HejazUltra event after all )
- 10km: D+ = 181m
Please key in your name in Arabic for a customized Race souvenir.
- ALAHLI BANK SA 631 000 001 135 667 000 0101
- ALAWWAL BANK SA 555 000 000 005 502 339 8000
- SAMBA SA 584 000 000 000 000 452 0335
- AL RAJHI BANK SA 028 000 024 060 801 032 8003