- This event has passed.
be TRHU – H50v6 SouthEast+SouthWest legs
October 9, 2020 @ 05:30 - 10:30Free
Hejaz50 is now only 45 days away. Time to ramp up the mileage .
Please do NOT come if you are not willing to have the Tawakkalna App installed and active or if you are not planning on wearing a mask/Buff at the Start/Finish. This is for YOUR Safety and ours!
It is not required to REGISTER for this training . you can just show up ( on time … and with all the required gear !)
- 14.5km ( = Hejaz50 v6 Hiking/Trekking course ) BC to WS2
- 17km ( = Hejaz50 v6 Hiking/Trekking Advanced course ) BC to WS2
- 19km ( = SouthEast Hejaz50 v6 Runners & MTB course ) BC to WS2 D+= 375m ( Est. time = 3h-3h30)
- 26.8km ( = SouthEast + South-West [until Crossing1 /X1) BC to X1 D+= 589m ( Est. time = 4h-4h30)
- 32km ( = SouthEast + South-West [until Crossing1 /X1) BC to WS2 D+= 622m ( Est. time = 4h30-5h)
We will be RUNNING. HIKERS & TREKKERS with self navigation skills may still join if they can download & follow the map on their own.
Here are the maps:
- 05:15: Meet @ WS2/WS4 : https://goo.gl/maps/W9rbb3fUMgn97rt6A
- 05:20: Leave for BaseCamp
- 05:25: Reach BaseCamp
- 05:30: Safety Brief + Start running
- 08:30: Finish running (19km) .
- 10:00: Finish Running (32km)
You will need to have your hydration pack or backpack with 2L water ( for the 15/17km ) 3L for 19km, hat , SNACKS, sunscreen, sunglasses, a fully charged phone. ( Refill will be available for those pushing from 19 to 32km @WS2)
We return with Caution: Please bring your MASK or your BUFF . You will also need to exhibit your SmartPhone with the Tawakkalna/TABAUD app installed. It is Mandatory. We will check!