- This event has passed.
be TRHU – H50v6 training 2020.10.23
October 23, 2020 @ 05:30 – 08:45
Hejaz50v6 Recce – Trail Running
Ahead of Hejaz50v6 on November 20th 2020 we will go and run on the same route.
Please do NOT come if you are not willing to have the Tawakkalna App installed and active or if you are not planning on wearing a mask/Buff at the Start/Finish. This is for YOUR Safety and ours!
RUNNERS: 15 / 17 / 19 km
05:45 AM start – This will be the South East section: BaseCamp to WaterStop1 (km11) then WaterStop2 (km19).It is a difficult 17 or 19km session with an IBP Index = 90 . You can learn more about the IBP Index here. There might be an option to do 15.5km only.
This FREE training is open to all. The Prerequisite to attend is to have run a Half-Marathon before or equivalent ( IBP Index ~ 80)
- 05:30 AM Meet @ WS2/WS4 04:10 : https://goo.gl/maps/W9rbb3fUMgn97rt6A
- 05:35: Leave for BaseCamp
- 05:40: Reach BaseCamp
- 05:45: Safety Brief + Start running
- 08:45: Finish running (19km) ( or 29 for the Ultra’s )
- 10:00: Finish Running (32km) ( or 35 for the Ultra’s )
ULTRA Runners: a 10km warm-up before the Runners join in.
- 04:20 AM Meet @ WS2/WS4 . https://goo.gl/maps/W9rbb3fUMgn97rt6A . 04:25 Leave 1 car. go to BC Leave 1 car .
- 04:35 AM start running from CP7 This will be the North East section of the course. CP7 to BC
- There will be also an option 6km cool down for those still standing ( WS2 to CP7)
Head Torch is required for ULTRA Runners . Not for Runners.
(Runners may also run only the 10km section 04:30-06:30 )
registration is not required. You can simply come provided you understand that this is for ADVANCED RUNNERS and that you will have installed the TABAUD app.
1Liter minimum water for the initial 10km. then 2L minimum for the next 19km.
We will be RUNNING. HIKERS & TREKKERS with self-navigation skills may still join if they can download andfollow the map on their own. Here are the maps: