Under Armour Tortuous Taif Thirty
Join for Two days of Adventure & Ultra Trail Running – extreme Hiking in Taif, the city of Roses.
- Friday 11 June 2021: Join our 5th Shafa Run/Hike.
- Saturday 12 June 2021: Join our 1st Under Armour Tortuous Taif Thirty Trail.
You will need to run a total of 42.8km over 2429m of ascent!
You will need to qualify to join the event:
- You need to exhibit proof that you are fit enough.
- You need to exhibit proof that you can navigate.
Entry fee – if you qualify: SAR 93.00
Friday 11 June 2021 – Shafa Run / Hike
Join our 5th edition on the Extreme course up Jabel Dakkah
- Segment A: Course = 3.6km with D+= 776m D-= 76m
- Segment B: Course = 8.1km with D+= 30m D-= 750m
Shafa Course Record of 2h31 minutes currently held by Yannis Kontos for Segment A. ( 20 mins faster than Ahmed Atwi & Fabrice Laborie)
Option to have lunch & spend the night in Taif
Saturday 12 June 2021 – Under Armour Tortuous Taif Thirty
Join our inaugural edition of the Under Armour Tortuous Taif Thirty.
- South Loop: Course = 15.5km with D+= 813m
- North Loop: Course = 15.6km with D+= 810m
Start running at 6 AM. Cut off for South Loop = 5h ( You will not be allowed to start the North loop if you don’t complete the South loop before 11 AM)
This is an extreme event . You must qualify to take part. Please fill in the questionnaire to see if you think you have what it takes to complete those two days of torture.
The Qualification Questionnaire consists of two parts to evaluate your Fitness level as well as your Navigation skills. Please note that the KMZ in the questionnaire is in Shafa, but is not where we will run/hike.
The HejazUltra Committee will announce the qualification results on Sunday, June 6th.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, following the instructions from the competent authorities, we will only take a small number of participants.
We wish you good luck with the Qualification process and the race!